Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Don't You Love This Guy?

Why aren't more of our world leaders this smart? This man speaks several different languages. He is the "Buddha of Compassion" who loves all people. It shows in his nature. He is happy and laughing despite all the stuff that happened to him.



I grew up here in the United States and one of the things I had to "un-learn" was my Christian background which teaches you how to judge, conceive, and look at everything. This man undoes all my past views about who Buddhists and also Asians are. I am grateful to be able to learn this all now. I would have loved it more sooner but I didn't know I needed it.
He is so honest about the magic of the spirit. I think his idea about global responsibility is something we should all demand from the people who gain the highest level of monetary gain. Philanthropy used to be a virtue, now it is a rarity and usually only done for public relations moves. That is so unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please act like an adult while commenting here. Also, this isn't a forum for agenda spam. Your comment will be removed if it is not consistent with the subject. The author is Buddhist, making comments about other religions or insulting people will result in your being blocked from commenting again and your ignorance will be headlined for all to see.