Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The More I Chant

The more I chant, meditate, or focus on something in my life or life in general, the more clear my life becomes. I somehow reach plateaus and for some reason it seems I freeze and let things get built up to a head. I can't do that anymore and my focus can only work if it is constant. I am not telling anyone what THEY need to do, but it works for me. I am going to do a little promotion here of some of the videos from YouTube that will allow me to show you what I understand but let someone else put it into their words.

First, Tina Turner:


Larry went to high school with her?


Now, Richard Gere:





Now, the Vietnam War Peace activist Thich Nhat Hanh :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please act like an adult while commenting here. Also, this isn't a forum for agenda spam. Your comment will be removed if it is not consistent with the subject. The author is Buddhist, making comments about other religions or insulting people will result in your being blocked from commenting again and your ignorance will be headlined for all to see.